I was doing leg presses on a very scary machine last week with my trainer. During the 1st set, he kept adding extra weight. By the 3rd set, what felt pretty light the first set was unbearably heavy. I made three presses and then my right leg sort of gave out. The weight of the machine very quickly pressed my knee back into my ribs. I heard a *CRUNCH*!
I thought I had just pulled something, but it has become pretty apparent that I fractured or may have even broken some ribs!
At least it doesn't hurt when I'm still...
See...I turn 30 and my bones go brittle!
5 comments:
OUch!
I'd fire that trainer off into the weeds. That shouldn't have happened.
That just goes to show that exercise is not good for you.
I'm sorry - I just snorted. The visual was too good. Hope you're feeling better.
That's insane! Hope you're in less pain now.
Post a Comment