I have not seen Lucy since she was barely even 2. Now, she's 3 going on 4 and such a big girl. It was awesome to spend time with her and get to know her all over again. It was also very heartwarming to see her playing with Victoria and Gabriel. They were able to go to a puppet show, had fun at Chuck E. Cheese, and enjoyed a lot of general silliness at Grammy & Gramps' house.





The baby shower was a "Southern Tea" and we hostesses really had a great time with the theme. I think Emily really enjoyed it and it was a lot of fun having the shower at an art gallery. Grammy & Gramps kept the kids the night of the shower so I could stay & play in Vicksburg with friends. A big group of us had dinner at the Four Corners B&B and went back to Lauchlin & Olivia's for cocktails and conversation.



We are now waiting on Abuelita (arriving this afternoon) and Abuelito (arrives tomorrow) to fly over from Guatemala for a long weekend stay. Thanks to some nasty weather, I'm now not certain what we'll be doing this weekend. However, I have a feeling it will involve finding things to do indoors.
1 comment:
I'm glad Lucy was finally able to spend some time with her cousins.. and her Aunt too. I know she enjoyed you guys very much. She has already asked several times when ya'll are coming back.. so I know she will be looking forward to March.
Post a Comment