Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coos and Aaas

While we were over in Jackson having my car serviced on Saturday, we swung by the Natural Science Museum and Victoria really enjoyed it. Gabriel was along for the ride, but sent me a memo stating that he would have rather stayed home in his bouncy chair.


Monday, I was determined to get Gabriel to laugh out loud. He is so very close. Tuesday, he turned two months old! He is keeping me up until around 11 p.m. each night, but it is so worth it to sleep until close to 5 a.m. He has been a good sleeper (at night) since the beginning. He and I will have a talk about the daytime napping and going to bed a bit earlier in the near future. The video I wanted to post must have been too big, because I've been trying since early this afternoon. This one is just as cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my sweet - Gabriel is so cute and so close to laughing. The bigger question is how in the world you managed to make that noise??? Love you!

Wilson said...

I wasn't sure how to reply back to your question except for posting here. I wish I could say that I make them, but no, I buy almost all of them. I have made Addison one or two things with the help of a friend, but I am not good with the sewing machine yet. I don't have the patience. I buy a lot of their stuff online and it comes in already monogrammed, but some things I just take to the monogram shop here. Your babies are so cute!

Betty Westmoreland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.