Last Wednesday, Mom and Clare came to stay with us for the Thanksgiving holiday. Victoria woke from her nap to a big surprise - Grammy & Aunt Clare! That afternoon I "ran out for a minute" to pick up the ham for lunch the next day and was shocked when I saw the line of people wrapping around the Honeybaked Ham building. Forty-five minutes later, I was back in the car on my way home! I had a blast cooking my first Thanksgiving feast. That night we had an early Christmas celebration and opened gifts with my family since we won't be with them for the holidays. Friday, we took the kids to the zoo. We also had an early first birthday party for Gabriel while my mom & sister could join the fun. Gabriel was showing off by walking for everyone. After 4 weeks of practice, he's pretty much cut out the crawling and taken to walking everywhere he needs to go. It is so funny to see that little guy walking around. He still looks so little to be toddling around.
There are a lot of pictures. I'm going to post some highlights and then you can click on the last picture to be linked to an album of all the photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment