Last Sunday, we were invited to spend the night at Aunt Clare's house. We had a yard party with a baby pool, bubbles and sidewalk chalk. The kids got creative...and messy.
this butterfly kept landing on Victoria's hands and feet!

Yesterday, I knocked out two personal goals in one morning! I ran my 2nd 5k race of the year and placed 3rd in my age group. It was sooo hot to be running, but luckily we were headed to Amelia's pool party after to get cool! I think she had a happy 2nd birthday.
After Amelia's, we drove over to V'burg for a cookout (and more pool time) with the McHans and Lauchlin & Olivia. Victoria was reunited with Buddy their hound dog and Gabriel was a big fan of the rope swing. It was a busy and very fun day! Miss Sabol is the owner of one of the coolest inflatable pools I've ever seen!






3 comments:
Nice job, but you're not old!
Wow, congrats on your race! Sounds like ya'll are having a blast. Can't wait for the beach!
Great job, Cortney! You look FANTASTIC! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment